Make A Donation
Fully Deductable Donations by:
- Check - Mail to Pat’s Fund, PO Box 862, Freeland, WA 98249, United States
- Credit Card - Call Pat’s Fund administration: 360-331-1740 ask for Dick
- Pay Pal
- One Time Payment
- Pledges of Periodic Payments
- Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annually
- Directed Through United Way
- Corporate Matching Funds
- Endowments or other legal directives
- iGive - An easy and continuing form of donation is through the iGive on-line shopping service. Make your purchases through iGive.com and Pat’s Fund will receive a donation each time you buy. Just designate Pat’s Fund your charitable selection.
Our Sponsors & Donors
We offer a very special thank you to those who have supported us during the past eleven years.
The funds donated to us during this time have been used in three specific ways:
The largest portion of money has been given for research of autoimmune diseases; originally to Puget Sound Blood Center and more recently to Benaroya Research Institute. Since spring 2000, Pat’s Fund has donated in excess of $300,000 to these two organizations.
A range of events including golf tournaments, wine events, breakfasts/luncheons, speaking presentations and annual educational events have been produced for the purpose of increasing awareness and raising funds.
Overhead costs including:
- Minimal administrative fees for a 24 month period.
- Office supply expense reimbursements.
- The maintenance of a Board of Directors receiving no fees.
There have been a range of generous sponsors who have supported Pat’s Fund in a variety of ways. Special appreciation is offered to two key sponsors for their important support:
- Banner Bank Corp – 11 consecutive years
- Virginia Mason Medical Center – 6 consecutive years
Donations appear in all amounts for a variety of reasons. There is no amount given that is too small and every contribution makes a difference. To the many hundreds of individuals who have supported and donated to Pat Fund we extend our great appreciation.
Autoimmune Advocacy Organizations
- American Autoimmune Related Disease Associations
- Arthritis Foundations
- Benaroya Research Institute
- Kirkland Natural Health
- Lupus Foundation
- Greater NW Chapter: National MS Society
- Platelet Disorder Association
- Spondylitis Association of America
Become a Pat’s Fund Member
One of the most easy and helpful ways to support Pat’s Fund is to become a sustaining member. Each membership helps shift more and more dollars toward research to one day eradicate the 80 + autoimmune diseases that cost society in excess of 100 billion dollars annually.
Enroll at www.patsfund.org/membership
Basic Annual Membership: $25
All personal information is protected and under no circumstances circulated outside of Pat’s Fund.